Friday 17 January 2014

January is turning out quite exciting....

Well, for a dull month I'm certainly not finding it boring!
What an exciting month January is turning out to be!
My first exciting adventure was to the Langdon Court Wedding Fair.  Lots of love in the air, excited brides and hundreds of wedding ideas all in one lovely hotel!
I've had some lovely brides to talk to since as well so well worth the trip!
 
 
On top of all that I've been working with a lovely man who is creating a superb website for me!
I'd give you a sneaky peek but I'd like to keep it as a surprise!!
 
And then last, but certainly not least, I've been working with the lovely Lesley and Sam at The Turtley Corn Mill to arrange a Mothers Day workshop! All exciting stuff!
Thought of your Mothers Day pressie yet? Perhaps you should come along!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment